Healthcare Legal Solutions, LLC, is a healthcare collections firm that provides denial management, consulting, and corporate collections services to hospitals and health systems. We are a small, fast-growing firm with lots of opportunities for new employees to prove themselves and a great team culture.
Job Description and Tasks:
Candidates will have to manage their workload, perform under pressure, and work well with the rest of the team.
- Plan, design, modify, develop and implement software programming applications
- Write code and complete programming; testing of systems and applications based on project assignments
- Design and develop software for specific internal and client applications
- Develop software requirements and specifications, including backup and maintenance plans
- Schedule and organize development, testing, deployment, and documentation plans
- Convert project specifications and procedures to detailed logical flow charts
- Align the IT vision with HLS’ overall business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Work experience in computer hardware and software, including software development and architecture
- Experience with Java, C# language, and SQL
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Highly attentive to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Project management skills
- Creative problem-solver
To submit an application, please email your resume and cover letter and list the position title in the subject line.